comosum's profile臭臭的共享空间PhotosBlogLists Tools Help

Blog


    February 08

    春节,看电影看书,不唱歌

    被某文青多次鄙视文笔忧郁。过年,哼哼,看我有什么好忧的。

     

    一、最具想象力的牛翻译

    中国三十儿那天,我蜷缩在帆布口袋般的椅子里看《巴黎,我爱你》。电影有好一个不含蓄又不含糊的名字,讲形形色色的爱,小小故事却让人觉得快乐生活下去很了不起:世界真美好,有那么多邂逅的方式,钟情的方式,珍惜的方式,感恩的方式……言归正传,请大家欣赏电影中一段牛字幕翻译,“翻译是再创造的过程”乃是真理——

    街上,一位老年绅士向老年女士迎过去。

    So you made it!

    男:你终于来了。

    I am sorry that I’m so late.

    女:真抱歉。

    No problem I was enjoying looking around.

    男:没事,我正好到处走走。

    The traffic is just murder.

    女:这里坏人可真多哪。

    ……

    两人进入酒吧。

    Well, I expect to see your lawyer with you.

    女:我一直就想见见你了。

    He will be in tomorrow, how about yours?

    男:是吗?有什么事吗?

    Oh, I think yours will take care of both of the sides I am sure. I do not think you are trying to hide your assess from me.

    女:没事就不能见见了吗?你还那么忙吗?

    So you still like it here, ah?

    男:那很喜欢是吗?

    I love it.

    女:对,我很喜欢。

    The book guy, you still like him?

    男:你见到洛埃了吗(幸好不是fish guy,该成肺癌了)?

    No, he’s long gone.

    女:没有,他在香港。

    Somebody else? Another author?

    男:还有其他人吗?没有吗?

    No, this one does not work. Well he works, but it seems more of a hobby. He is a cyclist.

    女:没有,似乎已经没用了。都找不到了。只有一样东西还不错。

    He is a what?

    男:那是什么呢

    He bicycles.

    女:自行车。

    Hah, hah, he bicycles. Where?

    男:自行车?在哪儿?

    Up hills, down hills, wherever they load it.

    女:到处都有。

    Don't you think he is too old for that?

    男:你带来了吗?

    Oh, he is not my age, much younger than I am. You know age is not our question. That’s something I’m sure you can understand.

    女:没有。本想带来的,可是,你看……反正没有,而且这个你也不能理解。

    I never understood anything about you.

    男:你的什么事情我理解啊?

    Well it’s never about me. I suppose you and Vicky are getting along splendidly, since you are still planning to have this gigantic wedding? When is that exactly?

    女:这不是我的事。我想好好去做的。确切的就是这样。

    As long as you sign the final papers. Everything else is arranged. Do we want some food?

    男:我已经不太在意这些了。没有你精力旺盛,无所谓了。

    Nonot for me, but you boy though.

    女:不,别说我。

    No I ate on the plane.

    男:事实的确如此呀。

    You are gonna do this?

    女:你想这样下去?

    Sure looks that way.

    男:当然,还能如何?

    You know, I never actually thought we would.

    女:可我一直觉得我们不会真的这样的。

    Divorce.

    男:是吗?

    Of course.

    女:对。

    I didn't neither. But you know, she wants a baby. She is pushing thirty, getting nervous.

    男:那你还是不了解我。她想要孩子。还想找看孩子的。

    Hah, hah, a baby? Tell me you’re kidding me.

    女:孩子?你说什么呀?开玩笑的吧?

    She is three months pregnant.

    男:她说了很久了。

    It is full of surprise tonight. She does know we have two grandchildren?

    女:是吗?那我就不了解她了。她知道我们有两个外孙?

    Yeah, she is looking forward to play together. She never had much of a family.

    男:对呀,我说了。可她觉得这才是个家庭。

    Poor baby.

    女:可怜的孩子。

    Do you think I look ridiculous?

    男:你是不是觉得我很可笑?

    No, that's their fault if they can’t take a joke.

    女:没有人能避免这样的事情。

    Yeah, everybody needs a good joke.

    男:对,都会闹一些笑话。

    You know what I’d like to do?

    男:你知道我想干什么?

    No, what?

    女:什么?

    I’d like to adopt.

    男:玩飞镖。

    Adopt?

    女:飞镖?

    You are trying to drive me crazy.

    女:你疯了?

    Well, I’ve always want a son.

    男:孩子们就喜欢那样玩啊。

    I thought our daughters are spectacular.

    女:我想我的女儿们还很需要我。

    Yes, they are.

    男:对,她们是这样。

    You have some one special in mind? You have some boy that you picked out?

    女:你有个好家庭,有个好儿子。

    Enn, your bicycle guy. He is in good shape, he loves sports.

    男:你的自行车是怎么回事?很好用,你喜欢运动了?

    What’re we trading here?

    女:说什么傻话吗?

    Yeah, I got ya.

    男:我说的没错吧?

    You know it’s really creative. I can adopt Vicky and you can adopt my boyfriend, and we all live together, wealthy and happy. Confused but very happy.

    女:我觉得确实确实确实,嗯确实非常快乐。

    Oh I think I might bring my lawyer, you will like him, he is an orphan.

    女:我想带她来,你会爱上她的,她可爱极了。

    Bitch

    男:但愿如此(太单纯了,连骂人基本用语也不懂啊)。

     

    二、初一和田萌聊了一场

    当初我俩去参加哈佛面试,每天面对面傻乐,然而谁都不捅破这层纸——将来,一条路上有她没我,有我没她。我当然希望她能去;面试前她视死如归似的跟我说,要说服考官接收我。我气晕过去,说你哪根葱呀。

    来美国,田萌第一次给我打电话,我手里拿着饭盒对着发光的窗子,旁边铺着游泳赢来那条小鱼床单,整个人被笼罩在灿烂的桔红色阳光中。听着田萌声音,想象自己可怜巴巴的像一幅画,泪珠挂在下巴上晶亮。后来几次她给我打电话,我在做实验,把根电话线抻得小圈圈都没有了,以座机为中心半径十米范围内作随机运动……

    死文青先别鄙视我,我打住。

    今天她跟我说,那个面试我们的狐狸(Fox)爷爷居然先我们一步跳槽了,跑去新加坡为政府机关工作。我笑死,说:“我可忘不了他”:当时那个爷爷使劲皱眉,眯眼看我并露出神秘和诡异的神情。哈,我忍不住联想当时他在迷惘什么呢。

     

    三、今年不唱歌

    UC今年春晚改革变作茶话会。不唱歌,还有点寂寞。我是来到美国自己唱,在一次演出突然“开窍”,才明白表现欲对于舞台有多重要。感谢让我产生渴望的观众。

    最近总想起初中一起唱歌四个伙伴。本来是被老师捉去学圆号的,你们谁也猜不出为什么——因为我长了一条吹圆号的人引以自豪的“形状优美”的舌头……原本深沉的圆号于那一年在我眼中美丽尽失,为了让它的形象不再进一步恶化,放弃并开始了在合唱团的混世生涯,领唱第一首是“小小龙舟划得快”。

    那是唱歌最单纯最有激情的年纪,同一班上四个女生,居然每人在一个声部。四人形影不离,把能唱的歌都唱遍了。一次参加口语夏令营,四个人唱《哈利路亚》那么大的歌。还到广播《人间有爱》节目唱了四个声部的《感恩的心》。若干年后,妈妈把录了那首歌的磁带拿给姥爷,我在地球另一端想象自己的声音充满那间病房,现在,不知道天上的姥爷是否还记得起那个旋律。再说中学结束,无伴奏《毕业歌》在偌大的礼堂里回荡,真空灵,从此四个人各奔西东。大学结束我们信誓旦旦说再聚,唱一回,然而这么简单的愿望也无法实现。如今另外三个美女都成家了,谁也没参加过谁的婚礼;嗯,剩下这个也是美女,还在不安分又不安地幻想未来呐。